Re: Worse than the limousine liberal: 'Prius woke-sters' cheer chaos at personal risk

Fortunately, we got rid of our last Prius, a Prius Prime, in 2019 by trading it in for a Tesla, Std Rng Plus Model 3:

1) 26,373 miles in 16 months 2) Less than $2.70/100 miles in town which is reduced by free charging while shopping 3) $3.00 to $3.50/100 miles using Tesla SuperChargers. The lower cost comes from staying overnight at motels with free breakfasts and free chargers. 4) No oil changes, no engine air filters, no coolant changes, no transmission fluid changes, no spark plug changes, no belts, and no evidence of brake pad wear due to regenerative, one-pedal driving. 5) Initial battery degradation is less than 4% giving ~232 mile range from 240 miles. This is less than the expected 5%. 6) Drive in 'chill' mode for smoother operation and longer range. 7) Cross the intersection first and reach speed limit 200 yards in front of the herd for choice of lane. 8) Over 95% driving in city and highway is AutoPilot using just a finger to signal I'm still paying attention. 9) Tuning the car using best Prius practices to neutralize the expected battery degradation. 10) Invested half of my 401k in TSLA stock, ~$300/share, and took profits to pay off the car loan. Still have twice the original 401k in stock. 11) At least once a week, kids and other young people point and say "A Tesla!" 12) With the dogs in the car, we use Full Self Driving to summon the car making it look like the dogs are driving. 13) We send some former fuel and operating expenses to political campaigns. 14) Autopilot saved crashes from unexpected medical events.

Our Std Rng Plus Model 3 has half the operational cost of our previous Prius Prime which was fairly cheap to operate. Our average block-to-block speed, 52-53 mph, is the same as our Prius Prime because we overlap charging with mandatory biology breaks. Statistically, it is about 10 times safer than ordinary cars and has already avoided a medically induced accident.

Thanks to our Tesla, we've already sent several hundred dollars to our favorite political candidate. As the election draws closer, we'll give future savings to credible political campaigns ... the ones that understand COVID-19.

Bob Wilson

ps. COVID-19 deaths:

142,073 (high growth returned) - USA 7,890 (high growth) - CA 32,520 (no growth) - NY 5,206 (high growth) - FL (hope you attend the Republican Convention) 4,270 (high growth) - TX 15,737 (no growth) - NJ

Source:

So drink your bleach and take a nap in a tanning bed. You so deserve Dr. Trump's advice.

Reply to
bwilson4web