74.4 MPG, love the Prius Fall

Temperatures are cool enough to use the radiator block yet warm enough to get great MPG:

What is neat is this is over twice the only MPG the local troll has ever claimed. Probably he/she/she-he only gets 35 MPH year round . . . well deserved and earned.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
bwilson4web

From what altitude did you drop it?

Reply to
News

WTF are you talking about, Bob? You're making shit up out of thin air yet AGAIN.

Your track record for that speaks for itself.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

What circumstances were that, Bob?

Were those the "circumstances" that you made up out of whole cloth? When you made up the story that "that's all he ever gets"?

Yes, you're hanging on to your troll ways quite well...

Quote the reference directly where I said that "my Prius mileage is

35mpg". You can't, but that doesn't stop your insanity from making the claim.

Go ahead, quote it. Show us the actual post. Actually, give us the article ID so that we can all see it for ourselves.

Still waiting...

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

And the applesauce I made from the apples I picked is tremendous--just the right balance of sweet/tart, all with very little effort. WAY better than you can buy in the store.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

How about simply referencing the articles themselves that you quote, in order to show that you quoted correctly?

Oh, that's right--you'll never do THAT, because it'll show what a douche you are.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Your favorite pasttime.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Why not? You're the only one listening.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

A troll that goes for his own bait.

Reply to
News

A troll that goes for his own bait -- hook, line and sinker..

Reply to
News