Sacramento area availability

While on vacation, I checked with some Toyota dealers in the Sacramento area. The Toyota dealer at Folsom Blvd in Folsom, CA, had about ten

2004 Priuses in stock two days ago (Sunday).

They're all package 3 (or less), and have been used as daily rental vehicles; they have about 6,000 miles on them.

I didn't ask about pricing because I wasn't interested in anything other than package 9.

-- Michelle

Reply to
Michelle Steiner