Reliable Mechanics in Sacramento, CA area for Toyota Camry(1996)

Hi, I am looking for some reliable mechanic/repair shop in the Sacramento, CA area. Can some one help me with this? I heard pretty bad reviews about the dealer in my area (Folsom Lake Toyota) and don't want to try there. Thanks, -Kan

Reply to
Kan

Jack

wht ever u do stay the hell awy from alburn toyota that place really sucks i bought a truck from them and they never once fixed anthing they said there going to do and the big thing that pissed me off was that there couldnt smog it there it a toyota at a toyota hello whts that tell u my advice is to stay away from those CROOKS!!!!!!!

BAIN15

Reply to
dan baker

Maybe he couldnt read the complaint or repair order? He may not speak gibberish.

Reply to
MDT Tech®