VA CF Change?

Anyone know what the Clean Fuel HOV change coming up (or maybe already in effect) in Northern VA might mean to Prius owners?

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
Doug the Donkey

HOV usage depends on when you received (what color) your Clean Special Fuel license plate is. The new blue plate (for registrations after July 1, 2006) cannot use the HOV-3 lanes without the required number of passengers on I-95 and I-395.

Hybrid single-occupancy HOV usage is still only until July 1, 2007 in VA for vehicles with the appropriate plates. After that, you need the required number of people in your vehicle to use those lanes.

mrv