WTF? A Prototype and Concept Car In A Prius Commercial?

What kind of nonsense vaporware is this?

This is as ridiculous as listening to a another LYING Republican claiming what they are going to do and then getting into office and messing everything up. Stats PROVE the country and stock market always performs poorer when Republicans are in power. Numbers don't lie.

Neither should car commercials.

I went to the State Fair of Texas.

Where's the pure electric Prius? asketh I.

Oh, it's not here.

WTF? Yeah but over there is the LEAF.

I'm tired of BS from people who know better.

This USED to be America.

Reply to
ConceptPrius=NoPrius

Prius isn't an electric car, it's a gasoline car.

Why ask for a "pure electric Prius"? How about "where's the electric Yaris?"

Nissan created a unique car when they went electric. The Leaf. I would expect Toyota not to sully the Prius name with such confusion, but would instead do what Nissan did and make an entirely new brand name for an electric car.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty