2006 Prius - A/C fan not working

The A/C turns on but the fan works about 1% of the time. Might as well not
turn the a/c on. This has beeen going on a couple years now and hate to go
anywhere in this otherwise wonderful car. If one opens the vent and opens C
irculate icon, while the car is moving fast, air comes through however it i
s not cold air. I'm hoping there is a way to access the fan. Retired mech/e
lectr engineer would be working on this for me if he knew where to begin lo
oking. Thank you for thinking about this.
Reply to
windwatcher

Site Timeline Threads