Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rover 25 Sub Frame
Hi All Looking For A Rover 25 Rear Sub Frame 3dr w Reg In the Uk Regards Jb

K16 engine/throttle probs?
Hi all, i have a reliant scimitar sabre which is fitted with a 1392cc twin cam k16 engine. I have a problem with the idle speed being too high and not settling when i let off the throttle. I am told...

For Sale- Replacement SAT NAV Computer
Is it ok to mention the dreaded Ebay here :-) If so, anyone need a replacement Sat Nav computer for their Rover 75? I have one for sale on Ebay that ends tomorrow item number 5827842774 rgds

Alloy wheel
I bought a "new" 15" alloy wheel off eBay to replace a kerbed one on my '97 420 GSi. It looked identical to the ones on my car, but it said it was for the 200 Vi or 218 iS. I bought it anyway as I...

Air Conditioning
the compressor on my 25 is getting rather noisy is this normal or is there some other explanation . any ideas

Rover 214 cold start problem - Thanks for the help
Thanks for the advice . I have changed the HT leads and the cap and rotor arm and it seems ok now. Again thanks Ken
1
1

Cold start problems Rover 214
Hi all, I have a problem with my car which is a Rover 214 1996 with a K8 engine. When starting from cold (when its been left overnight) the engine starts but will appear to run on one or two cylinders...
2
2

CD413X
1) I've got a CD413X radio/CD in my Rover 75. Every time I switch the ignition on, the volume goes back to some pre-set volume setting, so that I have to turn up the volume every time I start the car....
1
1

Crankshaft oil seal same as camshaft seal?!
Hi peeps. I am about to replace my crankshaft oil seal (1400 16V K series) and I notice that the seal is the exact same dimensions as some spare cam seals I have.. Question is, are they really the...

CEntral locking..
My Rover Metro 96 has suddenly gone a bit crazy. When I unlock the central locking system, it immediately locks again. The last time I had this problem, was when I put WD40 oil in the door lock...
3
3

Alternator cover
My none-too-careful mechanic replaced the alternator on my Rover Metro 96. The old one had a plastic protective plate. I've never seen one of these on an alternator before, but for some reason Rover...

Rover's engine broke on highway
I have a rover 416. It has 250000km and acording to experts it's engine is broke. How can this happen? Does Rover know how to buid cars? What are they thinking when they are building a car? This car...
18
18

216 hanging revs
i have a 216 with the following problem on goining up and down the gears the revs seem very reluctant to drop when the clutch is depressed often taking four or five seconds to drop to 1000 rpm which...

Rover 420 gsi Head gasket
Does anyone know where to get the above gasket set & head bolts, they seem to want over =A3150 whic is prob what the car is worth... Thanks
1
1

Rover 825 auto box JF403E data
I am trying to modify a JF403E gear box, but am having difficult finding technical data. I particularly need diagrams of the mechanical parts, such as sectioned view or exploded diagram as in teh...