CEntral locking..

My Rover Metro 96 has suddenly gone a bit crazy.

When I unlock the central locking system, it immediately locks again.

The last time I had this problem, was when I put WD40 oil in the door lock motors. The same thing.

But I haven't done that, and now the locks are re-locking.

Any clues appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Garland

Yes, I had to replace the alternator, so the battery was disconnected.

Should I disconnect it again?

Thanks

Reply to
Garland