418SLD pug engine

Hi, help needed please. Power steering pump weeping fluid (not a lot) How the hell do you either adjust the bugger or get the belt off without cutting it? Thanks.

Reply to
Graham Jones

After replacing Graham Jones with a small shell script on Wednesday 25 October 2006 03:41, the following appeared on stdout:

I just posted the exact same question for my 218 with the XUD7T engine. Hmm, do I cancel or do I watch both threads? In mitigation, I did search on 218 power steering.

Reply to
Chronos