buying rover parts online?

With my MK2 Golf it was relatively easy to buy original manufacturer / manufacturer rated / and non manufacturer rated parts online. However with my Rover Coupe I'm having trouble finding anywhere apart from a Rover dealer that sells bits!

Is there anywhere I can source parts apart from Rover dealers? TIA. Rich.

Reply to
kav

same problem with my rover 825 coupée v6 if u have some interessant reponses pls give me them regards..

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
adsl