Diesel. Power Loss

I have a Rover 220 diesel 1996

During very hot weather I have noticed a distinct loss of power. The weather turns cool again, as now, and the power comes back. Cooling system seems ok and no significant differences in engine temperatures [after normal warm up time] .......... anyone have this problem? ........ any remedies?

cheers

omega

Reply to
Omega

That, is as I recently suffered, a MAP sensor fault.

Fixable at a Rover dealer only I'm afraid.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

Oh dear, but thanks