Rover 214 MPI exhaust

Hi

I blew a rather big hole in my rear silencer box today that will obviously need replacing. Is that horse hair I can see coming out of it?

Anyway I am wondering where the cat is located incase I have damaged it as well? It is MUCH faster now!

Also is it possible to have the GTi/GSi twin chrome exhaust fitted to my '95 old shape 214 as this looks much nicer and would hopefully sound better.

Thanks

Morg

Reply to
Morg Man