East Coast Rover?

Anyone have any good/bad experiences with East Coast Rover

I'm looking to overhaul my old RR instead ofbuying a new one.

I just can't see buying an LR3 (I don't like how the back looks) and the Sport is way too expensive. Neither is too gas-efficient, but I digress.

Thanks,

Frank G.

Reply to
Frank D. Greco

Frank,

Thanks for showing me this site, I have never used them so I am of no help.

Reply to
news.britsys.com