For Sale, a few Rover 25 bits.

Got rid of the 25 a while ago, found some bits in the garage.

Front fog lamp kit, all parts - relays, switches etc... No wiring required, the 25 has all the wiring pre-fitted. Bezels (surround trims) are painted Sienna Gold, but can be repainted. - £80.

Front & rear mud flaps, also painted gold, re-paintable. -£20

Chrome grille (I got it to fit mesh behind to make it look sporty but never got around to it) - £20

I think that is it, if I find anything else, will post it on here. Reply here or e-mail me if you want to - (alAToffroadfunDOTCOM) Cheers folks,

Al

Reply to
Al