Fuses

Could somebody tell me what icon is used for the heater blower motor on a

1995 820 si please? None of them look like a blower to me.

clink

Reply to
Clink

but....well to be honest i'm sure u've looked at that......

i'm sure someone can help.. i'm off to bed :P

Reply to
Rob Beech

Reply to
outofthewoods

It has an icon of a slider??? No wonder I couldn't find it.

Reply to
Clink

next a smiley face... the horn....

picture of blackpool tower, RH main beam.... seems obvious to me ...

aah well...

Rob

Reply to
Rob Beech

I think Rover shares that fuse with another circuit, so see if anything else has packed up besides the blower motor.

OTOH, my 600 has it's own fusible link for the blower motor - rated at 30A and it's one of those special main fuse things under the bonnet so it might be worth checking those.

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis