Increasing the indicator noise

Hi,

I would like to increase the noise made by my indicators because I nearly came to grief recently when I didn't realise that my left-hand indictor hadn't cancelled. A home-made electronic fix isn't a problem for me but wonder if there is a commercial unit available to do the job. Increasing the indicator light intensity is also a possibility but wouldn't be such a good idea at night.

Any thoughts apart from telling me to pay more attention to my driving :-(

Cheers - Joe

Reply to
Joe McElvenney

Hmmmmmm, my bike's indicator don't make a noise that I can hear when I'm riding and I can usually manage to switch them off. I'd say pay more attention. :-)

Reply to
gazzafield

Hi,

However, it is difficult to pay attention when you've just consumed four pints and three large whiskies and have a naked blond in the passenger seat.

Actually I was stone-cold sober and on my own but as I say, it is difficult to pay attention when you've just consumed...

Cheers - Joe

Reply to
Joe McElvenney

oh for the days when they used to bolt the relay straight onto a metal part. Now we all want silence.

you could get a Maplins 12 volt buzzer and put it in the common line for the indicators.

Reply to
Yes Baby

well there you go

and I did not look before my first reply

Reply to
Yes Baby