Rover MG ZS paint

Hi

Where can I get touch up paint for my MG ZS 180? The paint code is JFV but my local Halfords doesn't have it in their book. I asked behind the counter and they'd never heard of it

Cheers

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Try Rimmer Bros, they are the official MGR parts supplier so might have some touch up paint.

You can email them, quoting the paint code, at

snipped-for-privacy@rimmerbros.co.uk

Ron

Reply to
Roverron

Actually Caterpillar are the official MG-Rover parts supplier with their X-Part division, and you can buy parts at any ex-MG-Rover dealer or any dealer that has an account with them.

Caterpillar have invested many millions of pounds in X-Parts and have a vested interest in prompt and cost effective supply, since there are still millions of MG-Rovers on the road all over the world. They were the main component supplier source to the MG-Rover factory for some years before its demise and still are.

Reply to
news.btconnect.com

I'm aware that Caterpillar are the source, but I've can recommend Rimmer Bros based on personal experience and their prices are often better than dealers, many of whom charge what they want.

For example: R75 diesel in-tank pump. One owner was charge =A3229+vat by a main dealer, I pay =A3185+ vat (+ a few =A3s for delivery) 20% less

Ron

Reply to
Roverron

Reply to