CD changer how to connect?

I have a XJ40 -94, My son would like to have a CD player in the car. A friend of mine has a CD changer SONY with 10 CD's for sale. Will it fit in my car? How do I connect it? The radio says CD/ on one of the buttons. Please advise

Pepe

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

Pelle

I don't know about the Sony, but I bought an Alpine (340? 360?) that is installed in my trunk. There's a Jaguar factory cable already in your trunk that's pre-wired to your radio. The Alpine is plug compatible with the Jag radio, so it was a simple matter of hanging the changer in the trunk and plugging in the existing cable. The cable is located in the right front corner of the trunk, hidden behind the trunk sidewall. When I say 'right front', I mean as you open the trunk and face into it, the cable is in the far right corner, above and behind the battery. I hung my changer on the right side of the trunk, fastened to the roof of the trunk. The Jag radio buttons control the changer just as described in the Jag owner's manual. Email me if I can be of any help. Paul

Reply to
pdb