Rover 220

have owned a rover 220 for nearly a year now and still can't make head nor tail of the alarm/immobiliser/keyfob .... it's driving me crackers with alarms going off when I want get into my own car or can't open the bloody boot cos the drivers door hasn't been opened or whatever

now the big one for the group ..... I want to kill the alarm and hopefully the immobiliser permanently so I can just open any door with the key, hop in, turn the engine over and drive off without any beeps and farts and needing to press more buttons ...... frankly I'd be very happy if someone robbed it and torched the damn thing ...... in the meantime can anybody help this poor angry sod :o)

thanks

Omega

Reply to
omega

What year is the car? Do you have the unlock code (a four digit number) for the car?

------------------------------- Visit the all new site for MG & Rover owners & Enthusiasts - Torque MG Rover

webmaster

'96 on a *P* plate but I don't have any codes ..... they never came with the car ..... is there anything I can still do to disable these annoying add ons

thanks

Omega

Reply to
omega