Rover 8 Series - Vitesse

Hello All

I have a knocking sound on the wheel when accelerating round corners but disappears after the first few minutes.

Have been to the local garage several times but knocking still there. Please can you give me some suggestions as to what can be the cause...

Thanks

Simon Bamber Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:35:31 +0100

Simon Bamber

Possibly drive shaft(s), most likely CV joint(s). Local garage should know this...take them for a run in the car, and show them the noise !

Reply to
Nom

Hello

Thanks for the suggestion... I will do as suggested and ask them to come for a drive and see/hear for themselves.

Simon Bamber Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:44:14 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nom" Sent: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:03:18 Subject: Re: Rover 8 Series - Vitesse

Simon Bamber wrote: > Hello All