ROVER METRO HELP

Hi I have been left with a Rover Metro 'K' reg from my dad now deceased The problem is we cant find the Imobiliser Alarm key fob, its lost we have keys to get in to the car and for the ignition but cant move it because of the imobiliser Can it be by- passed or is it posible to obtain one from a scrap merchant and just change it out as long as we get the key fob for the unit

any ideas please

regards bill

Reply to
ANGELEYES

dave

see

Revlac

My sister's keyfob packed up and I towed her car to a Rover dealer where she got a replacement fob for £113 (included the VAT)

I don't think this is possible unless you know a *very good* auto-electrician.

HTH

Cotku

Reply to
Cotku