'03 SAAB 93 turbo transmission HELP me find my lost gear?

Mr. SAAB transmission guru are you out there?

can anyone help me understand what may have happened to 6speed transmission? i just LOST 5TH GEAR I THINK!???!!

HOPEFULLY NOT? i did a HIGH SPEED SHIFT DOWN FROM 5TH TO 2ND GEAR AT APPROX 110mph... now i can't get 5th gear to engage, it just revs.all other gears are fine. i'm FREAKING OUT!!! just bought this hot spicy thing recently and i don't know much about these cars. i have a little knowledge of auto repairs, but i just got my nails done.new job!! new car! new problem? are you my new friend? please advise!

2003 SAAB 93 2.0 turbo 6-speed transmission

thanks, Mercede (the clutch klutz)

Reply to
djembebj

Not too clever. I'd recommend 5th to 3rd actually. It's far less difficult to miss it.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore