1985 900 Turbo - a quarter million miles today!

My trusty - and quite fast - 1985 900 Turbo just passed 250,000 miles...a quarter million! :-)

Here's the documentation:

Everything works, daily driver, just went joyriding today with the lady. Blows away most anything on the road. Not that I drive *too* fast. ;)

Kudos to Saab!

-jw

Reply to
jw

It's OK if I'm the only one excited about this. I've owned three 900s (two 1984s and the current 1985), and I plan to drive each farther than the previous!

Good Saabing to you...

-jw

Reply to
jw