2002 9.5 Linear turbo blue smoke

When I start my 2005 9.5 Linear with 2.3 turbo in the morning, blue puff of smoke comes out of the exhaust. Is this normal?

Reply to
Skoda

No

Sounds like the symptoms of a reasonably-high mileage turbo failing, a symptom of the seals are starting to get blow-by into the intake air stream. But your car is too new. Get it fixed since it's likely still under warranty.

Reply to
Bill Jackson

Thanks.

Reply to
Skoda

No. I had the same problem and it turned out to be the turbo. It was fixed by the dealer since the car was still under warranty. Thank you, Saab.

Reply to
Tango