'88 C900S fuel return line

Started on the head gasket job tonight, so far so good. The fuel return line from the regulator is pretty ratty and got even worse while removing it. Does the rubber line run all the way to the back under the car or does it splice to a metal line somewhere? I haven't jacked the car up yet to look but I'd like to replace that hose.

Reply to
James Sweet