fuel return line replacement

last year I accidentally broke the tip of the fuel return line on my 1990 Grand Voyager SE 3.3L. There's an one-inch long crack on it at the front end. So I just duct-taped the broken hose. Everything seems to be OK. I had no found an auto parts store that carries the part. I was told that this is a dealer item. I wonder if it is ok to leave it duct-taped for a long haul (again, it's been a year now). I have not checked with the dealer. But can anyone tell me a ballpark figure for the fuel return line replacement at the dealer? Thanks, Ted

Reply to
tedliu525

Wow. You duct-taped a line that carries fuel, and you've been driving it around for a year? And as if that's not enough, you actually have to question whether to fix it right? You are incredibly, remarkably, astoundingly stupid and cheap. And your parents must have made a really good choice of religion, too.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern