9-3 Aero Fuel consumption & General

I'd be very grateful for any comments on the real-world urban and extra-urban fuel consumption I could expect from a 2005 or 2005 Aero Convertible. Currently we have the LPT Eco engine in our convert which is due to be replaced and according to some figures I've seen, it appears that the Aero might return better fuel consumption - but that doesn't seem likely.

I know that the numbers are hugely variable depending on driving style, but I'm curious to know how buying an Aero would affect running costs. Dull I know - because that extra power is very tempting!

If anyone has any thoughts on whether the Aero is much different to maintain, etc - they would be very welcome.

TIA

Steve

Reply to
NewsOnline

You bet. I recall the various 9000 models differed quite little in their fuel consumption. I think the Aero was quite good at constant speed but you'll be tempted to use the bhp !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore