9000 '96CS anti theft alarm problem

The anti theft alram on my 1996 9k cs starts automatically after I witch on the system. There are no movements, noises or anything else that could cause the alarm sound. Its can start after 2 minutes or after 2 hours or it may not start at all. Its horrible to when car alarms in the midnight! I've checked most of the sensors I think. And still don't know where's the malefuncion. Tech-2 shows no error codes. Does anyone know which sensors are used for '96 CS factory alarm? And where are these situated? Trunk, hood, doors, glass braking? Door sensors are only swiches which also turn on/off the lights in car or is there anything else inside the doors?

problemaatiline