95 900 SE convertible

Hello -

Sorry if this question has been posted before - I am looking at a 95 Saab 900 SE Convertible with a 2.0 engine. It has 132000. top seems OK. Problems I have noticed are:

- hard clutch

- hard accelerator pedal

- weak breakes

- some suspension noise

- the AC leaks - i am told it is the dryer

The price is $4300.

Questions: How much should one expect to put into such a car per year? Is the price reasonable? Any other frequent bad spots? At what milage do Saabs tend to requier major work?

Thank you, Scott.

Reply to
Scott Buck