'99 convertible 4 sale

1999 9-3 turbo 5 speed convertible for sale, excellent condition, only 34K miles carfax certified, black w/ black leather, CD, heated seats, auto lock window and convert top, many more features, $14,000, Dallas Fort Worth, TX area, we're starting family and need different car. If you are interested, please reply to this post. Thanks
Reply to
reeses-pieces

What's the problem? The back seat is not big enough for "starting a family" in? I would imagine that with the generally fair weather in TX you could just carry a blanket in the trunk and "start the family" outside.

;-)

Sorry. I couldn't resist...

-Fred W My family was started easy enough. Now if I could just figure out how to turn them off...

Reply to
Fred W.