'99 convertible 4 sale

1999 9-3 turbo 5 speed convertible for sale, excellent condition, only 34K miles carfax certified, black w/ black leather, CD, heated seats, auto
lock window and convert top, many more features, $14,000, Dallas Fort Worth, TX area, we're starting family and need different car. If you are interested, please reply to this post. Thanks

What's the problem? The back seat is not big enough for "starting a family" in? I would imagine that with the generally fair weather in TX you could just carry a blanket in the trunk and "start the family" outside.
;-)
Sorry. I couldn't resist...
-Fred W My family was started easy enough. Now if I could just figure out how to turn them off...