9K steering wander?

My 1993 9000 CS suffers from "twitchy" steering when cornering above

60 -70mph... it seems worse on right-handers.. New tyres and balancing haven't helped. Anyway, I've seen a suggestion that it might be a "track rod end" (whatever that is) - Should I ask my local garage to check this out when it's in for its MOT next week??

Cheers

Reply to
Bob

It could be one of many, many things. They will check the track rod ends for the MOT anyway, and many of the other things it could be.

Reply to
Grunff

Ball joints!

KeithG