Air Mass Meter Compatibility

Howdy,

Does anyone know which model AMM's can be interchanged? My Bentley manual for the 900 says that the aluminum body (LH 2.2) AMM can not be interchanged with the plastic body (LH 2.4, 2.4.2) AMM. But from my eBay browsing it seems that there are many different Bosch part numbers for the plastic body AMM. I've seen the numbers ending in

005, 012, etc. Mine ends in 019. I have a 1991 900S.

Thanks a lot, Mark

Reply to
Mark

There are a few different ones, but not that many. 005 was used on all

16v cars up to around 87-88. They aren't interchangeable.
Reply to
Grunff

Also plastic body:

LH2.2 88> 014 LH 2.4 cat 013

Possibly only euro spec models had these

Reply to
Chris