Vacuum hose diagram anyone?

Hi All,

I've tried looking everywhere. I can't find a diagram of where the vacuum hoses go under the bonnet on a 1987 T16, and where the pipe from the dump valve - not the vacuum hose, the one that joins at the other end and has a wider bore.

Has anyone got a diagram they could email me that I could send on to my brother. I know vaguely where the hoses go, but he's at the other end of the country and is new to saabs!

Don't ask me why we didn't label the hoses before they came off.. it was

2am...!

Cheers Mike

Reply to
Mike P