Battery Drain on '94 900

I don't drive my '94 every day, but lately when I install a new battery, it is dead in a few days or so and I can only start by getting a jump. I put a meter between the positive cable of the battery and the positive post and got a small reading even though the key was not in the ignition. I tried removing the fuses one by one and noticed the volt reading still on the meter. I was wondering if there is something else I should check?

Reply to
itten

Check amps not volts.

Is there a leakage path through a door switch, or bonnet(hood) switch for an alarm?

Al

Reply to
Al