Brake fluid reservoir - which car?

Hi all,

Can anyone help me out by telling me which Saab the brake fluid reservoir on my kit-car came from? I'd like to buy a float-switch connector for it.

Here's a photo :-

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

The reservoir is not, but the cap and connector are the same as on a classic

900

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '91 900i 16

MH

I don't recognise the reservoir, but the cap (inc. float switch) is the same for C900s from 1988 onwards, or 9000s (any year).

Reply to
Grunff

Thanks MH and Grunff. My next scrapyard visit will be accurately targeted :o)

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp