Check engine, lambda and air mass meter.

Hi!

I would be glad if anyone could point me in some sort of direction here.

I bought a 900 from 91 three years ago, then the Check enginge light was on most of the time. Don't remember all turns, but engine-idle-speed was up and down and sometimes it stopped. Changed the lambda-sond and it worked perfectly for a year, and broke. New lambdasond now and CEL is on sometimes. Not that bad idle now. Accordning to ECU errorcode it's the air mass meter now.

Can the AMM make the lambda-sond go bad? If I change the AMM will everything be fine then? I'am almost planning to remove the CEL-bulb ;)

WFR: Mikael

Reply to
Mikael Johansson

"Mikael Johansson" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@cardinal.astrakan.hig.se...