Check Engine light codes...

I'm thinking about buying a 1998 900 2.3l with 127K on it. The dealer checked it out and the most serious thing found was that two codes P0133 and P0139 which corresponds to needing front & rear O2 sensors.

The Check Engine Light was on when I looked a the car and when the dealer drove it in, but they cleared the code. So how long before it goes back on? The seller said he replaced one of the sensors. Is it usual for both sensors to go at about the same point?

-D

Reply to
meld_b