Antifrost Thermostat replacement

Hi All,

I would like to know why a Metal Clip model should be replaced by a plastic Clip model? Is it because the sensor attached to the evaporator tube by a metal clip has a tendency to corrode the evaporator tube?

I would also like some information from owners of RHD NG900's. How hard is the Antifrost Thermostat to access and from which side of the centre console. I have a manual but only shows LHD cars.

Cheers - Martin (New Zealand) '97 Talladega 900S 2.3na 95,000Kms

Reply to
Martin Barnes