Defroster Light Won't Go Off

My defroster light won't go off. Even when I shut the car off. Does that mean the defroster is still "live" -- pulling electricity -- or the bulb is on only? I guess I'll find out if the car doesn't start tomorrow, but thought you all might know.

Reply to
madison41

in article snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com, madison41 at snipped-for-privacy@cognos.com wrote on 05/04/2007 00:41:

What car (and year) do you have?

Defroster light, eh? Is it like a little snowflake? That could well be your "snow/ice mode" on an automatic car. You can tell I'm not that clued up about the more modern SAABs, but I've sat in few and driven a few.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday