Fuel Tank Baffle

My 2004 9-5 2.0T has a thumping from the fuel tank when stopping. I have read up on this and it appears to be a fairly common problem.(anyone else?). Fuel tank baffle. Don't see this part listed for sale anywhere and I am not sure if it is fitted to all years or just a mod. Really want to know if anyone has fitted this part. Thanks Clive

Reply to
Clive Turnbull

Haven't seen it reported here. You might want to google for similar experiences. I would think that fixing it would not be an option as you need to weld inside the tank. You might just want to find a tank at a wrecker.

Reply to
still just me