Headgasket?

Hi,

SAAB 9000, 2.0 LPT, 110k miles (I am in the UK).

After 10 months since the last service the coolant hit the minimum in the expansion tank. Since refilling I see a bit of froth in the expansion tank and a few bubbles coming up (more if I accelerate the engine).

Am I looking at a headgasket? (I think so). Any ideas of what SAAB charges for the job.

Cheers Charles

Reply to
Charles C.