getting the web files back online again!

Hi everyone,

I've put the disk back into my workstation tonight after copying the recovered files back onto it from the other system I was using temporarily.

The files should be acessible again but they still have Google's tagging additions in them so they might look a bit funny for a while. 8-)

Thanks very much for your help and support - luckily I've recovered all but one of the HTML files but the one that isn't here (the tool page) will be easy to re-create.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

That's been done now - have a look at "

". I'm still 'cleaning' the googlecaching tags out of some of the other HTML files that were recovered fromGoogle and that will take considerable time as it's a tedious process whichneeds to be done manually. Also, I've enhanced the listinfo pages for my two Saab mailing lists:

and corrected some of the cross-linking which was not working. 8-)

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C9000 Site