Glove compartment???

I just bought a 95 9000 CSE last week and have a really dumb question. Does this car have a glove compartment? I have looked all over, have read the manual and can't find anything. Sorry to ask such a dumb question...

Reply to
csonsini

I believe early '90s 9k eliminated the glove box when passenger airbags were installed. The storage compartment between the seats was supposed to take its place.

Reply to
Steve E.

Steve,

Exactly correct. The passenger airbag replaced the glove compartment around

1993. I like my 1991 9000 with a glove compartment and a passenger airbag of a different sort (I hope she doesn't see this posting).

Walt Kienzle

Reply to
Walt Kienzle