Have GM Card credits ever been allowed to buy a Saab?

I could have sworn I got a GM Credit Card mailing once that said Saabs were eligible. I know they normally aren't, but if they were in the past they might be again. Holding out hope.

Reply to
Incremental Jones

I think it is GM discrimination against brands that start with "S". I don't recall Saab, Saturn or Subaru ever being included in the GM card program, but then they have changed the program once or twice.

Walt Kienzle

1991 9000T
Reply to
Walt Kienzle

In Canada you are allowed to use GM credit card points on Saturn and Saab purchases or leases. I've used points to purchase and/or lease our last 4 Saabs.

Michael Graham

2003 95 Linear Estate 2005 95 Arc Sedan
Reply to
Michael Graham