Heater/AC display on 9-5 (2000 v6)

When I start my Saab, my heater/AC display shows a 0 in the left of the display. After 30 seconds, the regular display comes on and everything is ok. Being a pessimist, I assume that this means that the display unit is getting ready to die.. Please tell me I'm wrong. ( It doesn't do it on every start up..it is sporadic).

Rich

Reply to
Richard Sauer

In message , Richard Sauer writes

Far from it! Looks like your ACC system is doing a self test every time you start the car, normally triggered by holding down Auto and Off, the

0 means no faults found.. Try resetting the system by holding down the Auto button and the lower fan speed button (the display will flash to confirm this followed by a self test. The owners handbook has more on this - look up ACC programming in the index.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

Oh Saints be praised! Many thanks. Just what I needed for Christmas.

Rich

Reply to
Richard Sauer