How Much for a New DI Cassette?

Hi

I'd appreciate a ballpark estimate of how much I should expect to pay to have a new (OEM) DI cassette ( Red Top) fitted?. I'm in the Midlands (UK).

I've seen them advertised at around £170ish and know that it's an easy job, but wondered what's the going cost?

TIA

Steve

Reply to
NewsOnline

Dave G via CarKB.com

You price is about right. Red's are expensive.

Reply to
- Bob -

Why new? I paid 50 euro (UKP 40) for a used one.

Reply to
MH

But why used? You will have no idea how on long it will last. It could leave you stranded.

Reply to
johannes

I keep the used one in the car as a spare, in case the one on the engine fails. (I tested the used one, I know it works...)

Reply to
MH