Infant car seat problems....

Can anyone help ? I run a GM900s 94 model year, 5 door. I am trying to purchase an infant car seat for a forthcoming family member. The trouble is that the rear seatbelts appear to be too short for most of the car seats I have tried out. I will be buying a "rebel" model car seat which is part of a stroller package by Jane if possible. The supplier has suggested I could get longer seat belts from Saab direct. Any suggestions would be helpful as I don't want to change my beloved "Stig".

many thanks,

Richard (UK)

Reply to
Richard Kirby

Richard,

Unless you look at other car seats, you'll most likely need to buy a belt extender. If you go that route, then you may want to save a trip to the dealer and get the booster-seat (for toddlers) "tether" straps too. These straps use to be available at no charge from dealers (at least in the USA); new models have child seat anchors incorporated into their design. AFAIK, NG900 do not have the anchors; so the "tether" straps are needed. Congrats on the addition.

Reply to
J. Harris