Too many lateral G's?

Anyone have an idea as to why my 2001 9-3SE 5spd warning lights occasionally alight when cornering? Fast or slow, sweeping or tight; the two warning lights are the "!" in a triangle and the "Brake" light. Fluid levels are fine. TIA

Reply to
J. Harris

Probably just the brake fluid being off to the side, rather than where the float is measuring it. I wouldn't worry.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz