Lights out -- heater controls only?

Problem with my instrumental panel in my 1992 Saab Turbo Convertible. The heater controls don't light up. How do I get to the bulbs? The radio is right above this area. Do I have to pull that out? I've replaced the light for my clock before by lifting the speaker. But these heater controls are lower in the dash. Any suggestions? Thanks much.

Reply to
madison41